///// YOUR COMMUNITY ONLINE
Welcome to The Network—an online community built to connect veterans, military spouses and hiring companies to each other and provide resources for every stage of transition—and beyond.
Coming in January 2022.
For Every Stage of Transition.
In January 2022, the RECON Network will launch The Network, an online community designed to connect veterans, military spouses and hiring companies with each other, as well as provide resources for transition, career setting, purpose finding, and more.
With your free membership to the Network, you’ll get access to:
- The Brief, an e-newsletter filled with information on networking opportunities, hot jobs, new resources and more
- Free Check-ins, where you can speak with a Certified Life Coach about your plans and get feedback or insight
- Monthly webinars with guest speakers, presenting on topics like motivation, mindfulness, networking, mentorship, job searching, and more
- Quarterly online networking events
- Quarterly LABS—intensive workshops for Goal Setting, Time Management, Life Balance and Purpose
- Early access to live and virtual events presented by The RECON Network
- Tools, courses and resources on every stage of the transition
- Discounts on merchandise and affiliate offers like career assessments. and more
To be informed when The Network goes live, sign up for our launch announcement below.
More about The Network
The Network is specifically designed to give veterans, transitioning military, military spouses and hiring companies a platform to get information and connect with each other.
Nothing. Zero. Nada. It’s free.
Why is it free? Because it’s more important to us to make the connections and offer real, practical resources to veterans, military spouses and hiring companies, than it is to build the bank.
Even if you hung up your gear years ago, there is a space in The Network for you. Because we are focused on the human element of transition and all that entails, our courses and workshops often address larger issues than actual termination and the job search. So there’s a very good chance you’ll find something you can use. And, of course, there’s the Network itself, which is a great way to connect with peers, or offer your own insights, experience and advice to others in the community.