///// JOIN THE COHORT
This is your chance to dig deep and get more out of your transition. But don’t do it alone.
A new cohort program, with an entirely different mission.
The RECON Cohort program is like few others, in that it’s focus is on the total transition of it’s members, and establishing a group that graduates with a deeper understanding of what a successful and holistic transition looks like.
Designed for transitioning military or recently transitioned veterans (within 6 months of ETS), the RECON Cohort is an eight-week program for those who want to dig deep and find a deeper sense of purpose, meaning and motivation in their next phase of life.
The Cohort Includes:
- Weekly on-demand programs that allow individuals to work at their own pace
- Weekly peer check-ins, to create accountability and build a support network
- Virtual cohort touchpoints to discuss progress, questions and more
- Networking sessions with partner Vets 2 Industry
- and more
Application + Selection Process
Each cohort class is open to 20 candidates, who will be selected by an advisory group based on their application submission. Any cohort participants must commit to their participation and attendance of the entire program. The schedule of events is as follows:
- January 1 – Applications open
- February 28 – Applications close
- March 1 – Selections & Notifications to Class I
The full schedule for Class I can be downloaded here:
Applying to the Cohort is simple—an online application that takes around 10 minutes to complete. You can apply at the link below, or if you have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.